Final Paper Submission
Presenting authors with accepted abstracts are encouraged but not required to publish their paper(s) in the conference proceedings. Only papers submitted, registered and presented at the conference will be included in the MICRORAD 2020 proceedings. Proceedings will be published in the IEEE Xplore.
If an author chooses to publish in the conference proceedings, the following instructions apply:
- Prepare a 4-page pdf paper (including all figures, tables, and references) following the instructions indicated below.
- Submit the paper by the deadline of April 3rd, 2020 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Paper Instructions:
In order to submit their papers, the authors should follow this procedure:
- All the papers must comply with the IEEE standards. The templates (MS Word©, Latex2e, etc.) could be find at the following link:
VERY IMPORTANT: The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-7093-0/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-7093-0/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-7281-7093-0/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
- IEEE will perform a check for the anti-plagiarism for each paper submitted. Please check your paper before the submission.
- Prepare a pdf of the paper according the IEEE specifications. In order to obtain a valid pdf, please use the IEEE pdf express tool:
New users – Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 49612X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
In case of need you can contact the PDF eXpress Support:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the “Find Answers” tab, go to the “Ask A Question” tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
- Send the pdf version of the compliant paper to email@example.com
- After the submission deadline (approx. mid of April) the corresponding author will be contacted by IEEE in order to fulfill the copyright transfer procedure.