Auditorium di Santa Apollonia
Via S. Gallo, 25, 50129 Firenze, Italy
Conference Room: 200 seats
Second Room: 40 seats
Santa Apollonia, which was a former Benedictine convent, founded in 1339, is located about a block west of Piazza San Marco, just north of the center of Florence.
The best known component is the former refectory of the convent, the Cenacolo of Sant’Apollonia, now part of the Museums of the Comune of Florence. The refectory harbors the well-conserved fresco, The Last Supper by the Italian Renaissance artist Andrea del Castagno. The small museum also displays other fresco designs and works by other Renaissance artists.